Swimming Pool Closing Service - Kingston, ON
Looking to take the hassle out of closing your pool this winter? Lakeside Pools & Spas is here to help! We offer professional pool-closing services at very competitive rates, so you can rest assured our service experts will adequately take care of your pool.
Schedule Your Pool Closing Now
Due to the large volume of closings we perform, we cannot always guarantee the specific date and time you request. We will do our best to accommodate a date as close to your desired closing as possible. So if you require to have your pool closed before the cold weather hits, don't wait - contact us today!
What Happens During a Pool Closing
When you choose Lakeside Pools & Spas for your pool-closing needs, here's what you can expect:Our Duties Include:
- Remove all existing rails and ladders.
- Drain pool-plumbing lines prior to adding anti-freeze.
- Where applicable, disassemble the pool filter and chemically clean the grids, cartridge, or sand.
- Winterize the pump and heater.
- Inspect and remove solar cover if present.
- Add a proper amount of winter chemicals.
- Install existing winter cover.